“Yours Forever”

“Yours Forever”


Dear sweetheart, my sunshine, you’re deep inside my heart,
Our soulful romantic journey is yet ready to start.

Our love is like an open book, so many sweet memories to share,
You can turn over any page, it shows how much I care.

Your ecstatic golden eyes mesmerises and melts me down,
I am mad at you, oh dear! Just like a circus clown.

I dream of you day and night, in a red shining dress,
Somehow, I feel a bit nervous but always fail to impress.

Your love is like a drug, an alternative to live a life,
I am eagerly waiting for the day to come, when you’ll become my wife.

My love is growing as fast as redwood tree, and it will end never ever,
The road of life has many detours but I’ll always stay yours forever! Yours forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

Diary of a "WOMAN" II

I am tough, I will rise.