"'Love In Numbers"'

"'Love In Numbers"'

Oh love!,my love! where have you been?
The last time we met,I was aged 19,

Our multiples of love is beyond the bar,
I know where you'"re hiding,a place very far,

How are you?,Where are you?, oh am all very fine,
Dreaming good times with you takes me to cloud 9.

My love your hatred is a reciprocal to me,
No formula! can solve,no matter how hard it can be.

My love has reached its limit of infinity,
Oh dear!,my dear! come close to my vicinity.

My heart is calculating,the days of our love,
I'm coming to you,as fast as dove.

Recalling of our days has put me into trouble,
My love for you has been converted into double.

My limit of love has gone into rumours,
That''s why I love, "'LOVE YOU IN NUMBERS"'.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

Diary of a "WOMAN" II

I am tough, I will rise.