True Friendship

‘True Friendship’

I still remember the first day we met,
We were too shy to say much at all,
It’s funny to think back to that time,
Because now we’re having a great ball.

They say that true friendship is rare,
And I believe that to be true,
Genuine friendship is something that I cherish,
I am so lucky that I've met you.

Our bond is extremely special,
Unique in its own way, we have something irreplaceable,
I adorn you more and more each day.

We have been through so much together,
Every little time that we've shared,
I will never forget all the moments,
That you have shown me how much you cared.

Friends are forever, especially the bond you and I possess,
I love your fun-filled jolly personality,
Somehow you never fail to impress.
.
Your extremely stubborn nature, is the one I always get angry upon,
This delightful sweet poem reminds me of ‘Nishant' and ‘Shorn’.

To live and die together, is the most important and precious tip,
I hope it will give a boost to our much respected “TRUE FRIENDSHIP”........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

Diary of a "WOMAN" II

I am tough, I will rise.