“WHEN I VISITED HEAVEN”

“WHEN I VISITED HEAVEN”

When I visited heaven, the atmosphere was very white and blue,
I doubt this isn't my dream, otherwise those fairy tales wouldn't be true.

I saw cute fairies and white horses with a big sharp horn,
I wish this heaven was my birthplace, would have been lucky enough here to born.

There are no restrictions, people live here without any rule,
I know a place called “HELL” of a life where the people are very wicked and cruel.

Let it be heaven or hell, it’s too difficult to differentiate,
I don’t know whether I'm the only one who has visited heaven till date.

When I was small, my granny used to tell me that the stars were our ancestors,
But when I visited this holy place they were nothing but god’s sisters.

I wanted to feel god’s presence and worship his divine soul,
To settle here and live forever young was my only main goal.

By the time I was little tired and I tried to take a nap,
But then I heard a noise of big shower, as if someone opened the water tap.

As I opened my eyes to this ecstatic view I saw a gigantic waterfall,
I know, I was waiting for such an elegant day, oh yeah... I’m going to have a great ball.

I was amazed to see no roads but only clouds making my way,
I must thank god for this wonderful experience, as it really made my day.

This beautiful place is no less than “The wonders of seven”,
I’ll promise this that I will share with everyone, “WHEN I VISITED HEAVEN’’…….



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

I am tough, I will rise.

Diary of a "WOMAN" II