“MOMENTS THAT REMINDS ME OF YOU”

  “MOMENTS THAT REMINDS ME OF YOU”


The first time when I saw you, thought you were from Spain,
Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again.

I am not trying to impress you, or anything like that at all,
May I get those lovely numbers, actually it’s the only way that I can call.

Hey, are you some puzzle, because I don’t understand what you do,
That black dress, with your hair open, I must say it suits you.

You are like a petal of rose, a honey filled with richness,
You’re so sweet, that you could put Hershey’s out of business.

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree,
But the best way to fall is in love with me.

You are the reason, Santa even has a naughty list,
Our love is sort of complicated, I think there’s some kind of twist.

People call me ‘IsH’ but you can call me tonight,
Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

You love doughnuts, with a creamy layer of chocolate,
The forecast says it’ll be a full moon night, I hope we can go for a date.

Excuse me,but does this smell like chloroform to you?
I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you.

Your blue eyes so tantalising, I think I'am lost in the sea,
but we are here all alone, wish I could make love for free.

Can you take me to the bakery? Because I want a cute pie like you,
These warm showers, quite a cold weather, always reminds me of you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

I am tough, I will rise.

Diary of a "WOMAN" II