Diary of a Man


Diary of a Man


Holding her hand, switching our soul,

whispered in her ears, let the good times roll.


The laughter and the love that we both shared,

Smiling at all the ways, we loved and we dared


To dream a wonderful future together,

And how we promised this was forever.


Recalled the moment, when things started to change,

Things were so ugly, it looked to me so strange.


Finding the answers, to the mistakes that were done,

All fake and misery, It is hard to find the fun.


Everything seems easy, we don't find it rough

But sometimes I wonder, is it enough?


 I Trusted on her,  she stabbed back at me,

Learned about her cruelty, so I let her free.


Deep down inside me, I know I will try,

Attempt to solve things alone, I promise I won't cry


All the pain I am feeling, the memories I won't sell,

I know there must be an ending, to the story I will tell....
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

I am tough, I will rise.

Diary of a "WOMAN" II