Diary of a Woman IV

Take my hand you little, let me show you this universe.
Came a voice from within, a glimpse of my life in reverse.

She held me calm and looked at my eyes, I saw tears.
Maa!! the first vocal swayed away all her fears.

The first tight hug to the first sweet kiss,
My bedtime Lullabies, I would never miss.

She stopped all my cries at once and taught me how to smile.
She took away all my worries and put them in exile.

She was my tower of strength, my entire structure.
If she had ever gone weak, my heart would literally rupture.

When my entire spirits were battered by pain,
But this woman picked me up and then we went again.

She, in the dark, found light, found hope all dark days,
She was my role model who strengthened my entire base.

She opened the drawer and showed me her past.
And from that day onwards, my life became fast.

I had the faith, that I am strong enough for the journey.
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

She asked me to wear my strongest posture now,
So that I can struggle through all the times and dirt.

I admired her for the scars and the pain she went through.
But she digested it all at once, just as I drink my Bru.

All these years have passed by, I still think of her now,
Her strength had made me stronger, and never let me bow.

I Idolize her for her strength and the courage she had.
She was the only one to me, My Mother and also My Dad.

I wish she was here, to pat my back and shoulder walk with me.
But I know that somewhere above, she would just love to see.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

I am tough, I will rise.

Diary of a "WOMAN" II