A LETTER IN BLOOD

A LETTER IN BLOOD

A chill in the air awoke us, and I pulled our blankets tight,
The booze was running strong and cold, it had been a romantic night.

We float away to a special place, beyond the stars and moon and space,
How lonely I felt, when you weren't with me, it’s another warm rare case.

No one to tell us, in this whole big place, we can’t kiss or touch,
I don’t just tell you, “I love you”, I’ll show you how much.

Look at all the pain through all these years, that I have won,
I bet you think that’s it’s been nothing but just fun.

Now close your eyes, and see the flashback of our love,
It is quite dark over here, and I can barely see above.

You never thought I had turn away, you never believed you’d see this day.

Think once again, because here I go, leaving behind those memories, of all I know.

How are things going to be, since there’s no you and me,
My tears in blood, has filled up the ocean, I bet you wouldn't see.

So eventually this story must end, my eyes must close, and reality sets in pain,
But someday soon, I'm not sure when, I will open my eyes and play my story again.

In this place, there is no sadness, and everything is right, there is only love and we never fight.

This “LETTER IN BLOOD” will remind you of this instant dark day,
My love, as pure as blood, hence its mark will never fade away……..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

Diary of a "WOMAN" II

I am tough, I will rise.