“MAXIMUM LOVE”

                                          MAXIMUM LOVE

A special smile, a special face, a special someone, I can’t replace,

I love you and I always will, you've filled a space no one can fill,

Define love, oh it’s not that hard to explain, ask my heart and my eyes will answer it through rain,

I love you so much my heart is sure, as time goes on I will love you more and more,

A cute dream last night, I hope I had shared, you can dive into it which showed how much I cared,

I and you make a sweet couple of this generation, our love for each other is nothing but god’s creation,

If I start recalling those days, I think there’s a lot to gossip,

I know it was a long journey, if you don’t mind we can make it a small trip,

I love the smell of France and you love the taste of Italy, together we stubborn lovers can make a joyful history,

When you smile it’s like a sunrise to me, and I want a daily sunrise, so just keep smiling for me,

Attraction is the temporary love, our love is the permanent attraction,

Expression is just the formality, the reality is much more above,

I can turn this into something special, you will call it MAXIMUM LOVE……
                       

                                                                                                                          By .IsH.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Smile....

I am tough, I will rise.

Diary of a "WOMAN" II